Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Extension of CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
The norms for establishment of new Wellness Centre under CGHS are as under:-
I. In an existing CGHS City:-
For opening of a new CGHS Wellness Centre in an existing CGHS City, there has to be a minimum of 2000 Card holders (serving employees of Central Government and Central Civil Pensioners).
II. Extension of CGHS to a new City:-
For extension of CGHS to a new City, there has to be a minimum of 6000 Card holders.
At present, there is no such proposal. Opening of new CGHS Wellness Centre is considered as per the extant norms in this regard, subject to availability of resources.
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Sh Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the Lok Sabha here today.
Related to Your Search:
- Criteria for Setting up CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
- Criteria fixed for setting up a Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) dispensary
- Opening of a Central Government Health Scheme, wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala
- CGHS Dispensaries/Wellness Centres
- Opening of CGHS facility at Shimla, H.P.
- CGHS: Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre at Varanasi
- CGHS – Annual Health Check-up at Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of CGHS Pensioner beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
- Clarification regarding demarcation of CGHS covered areas under CGHS Wellness Centre
- New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres