Extension of age limit of retired Railway Doctors as Contact Medical Practitioners upto the age of 70 years
No. 11/13 (B)
The Director General (Personnel),
The Director General (RHS),
Sub: Extension of age limit of retired Railway Doctors as Contact Medical Practitioners upto the age of 70 years-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. 11/13 (B) dated 10/05/2016, 23/05/2016, 22/08/2016, 25/11/201614/02/2017 & 10/04/2017.
Kind attention is invited to Federation’s letters cited above and my discussions with DG(P) wherein the Federation had requested that the retired Railway Doctors may be allowed to be reappointed upto the age of 70 years on the specific recommendation of concerned CMD for such appointment against a vacant post. As a result of discussions, the DG (P) said that the Board would consider processing the case for permitting the retired Railway Doctors for reappointment subject to the upper age limit being 68 years.
It is, however, learnt that there has been no progress towards revising the existing age limit of 65 years upwardly. Federation, therefore, once again requests to kindly arrange to take necessary action for allowing the reappointment of retired Railway Doctors on the specific approval of concerned CMD atleast upto the age of 68 years.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of age limit of retired Railway Doctors as Contact Medical Practitioners upto the age of 70 years
- Deployment of Ayurvedic/Homeopathic Medical Practitioners under Staff Benefit Fund Scheme — Age of retirement thereof
- Extension of retirement age of Doctors- Travel Entitlements
- Appointment of retired Railway employees as facilitators for issuing of unreserved tickets through ATVMs – removal of upper age limit restriction
- Enhancement in age of contractual doctors from 67 years to 70 years for contractual engagement in CGHS Delhi
- Reimbursement of Medical claims of serving and retired Railway employees
- Retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 to 70 years
- Option to be submitted by Doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways to serve the Government upto 65 years
- Retirement age: Date of superannuation of doctors in case they opt to superannuate on attaining the age of 62 years