Extension of 7th CPC benefits and grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies under Administrative Control of Department of Commerce.
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi-110107
Sub: Extension of 7th CPC benefits and grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies under Administrative Control of Department of Commerce.
The undersigned is directed to refer to e-mail dated 14th May, 2017 (copy enclosed) received from Pensioners Associations of Statutory/Autonomous Bodies of Central Government on the above subject and to say that the 7th CPC orders issued by Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare are not applicable to the pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies.
The concerned administrative Divisions dealing with Autonomous/Statutory bodies under Department of Commerce are, therefore, requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Source : Confederation
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Pension and grant of Dearness Relief to the pensioners of Statutory/Autonomous Bodies
- Non implementation of 7th CPC for Pensioners of autonomous bodies
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners who are in 5th CPC
- Delegation of powers to Financial Advisers of administrative Ministry/ Department to accord exemption for air travel in airlines other than Mr India in individual cases of autonomous bodies
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to West Bengal State Government Employees and also Dearness Relief to the Pensioners Family Pensioners
- Welfare of Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory Bodies of Central Government
- Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for pensioners/ Family pensioners and drawal of dearness relief as per 6th CPC
- Permanent absorption of Central Government employees and employees of the Union Territories in the autonomous bodies of the Union Territories counting of service for pension
- Dearness Allowance to the employees of Central Government & Central Autonomous Bodies drawing pay as per 5th CPC – Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2018