Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi, dated 26 February, 2015
Subject: Extension Ad-hoc Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS(RSA) Rules, 1993 – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even No. Dated 03.09.2013 wherein ad-hoc recognition to All India Central Government Canteen Employees and Workers Association was granted for period of one year subject to verification through check-off-system within this period, It has been decided by competent authority to extend ad-hoc recognition given to All India Central Government Canteen Employees and Workers Associations for further period of one year subject to the condition that ad-hoc recognition would cease after one year if verification through check -off-system is not completed during
1 All Ministries/Departments of Government of India (As per Standard list).
2 All Nodal DDOs nominated by Ministries/Departments(as per standard list) with request to arrange to send the consolidated information regarding deduction of subscription of the employees to the All India Central Government Employees and Workers Association. Continuation of recognition is based on verification through check-off system, as such requisite information may please be furnished at an early date.
3, Departmental Canteens(as per list attached).
4 Sh. Jogesh Chandra Nayak, Secretary General, All India Central
Government Canteen Employees and Workers Association, AG.
Departmental Canteen, Office of AG. Orissa, Bhubaneswar.
5. Dir(JCA), DOPT, North Block, New Delhi.
6 Section Officer(Canteens), with 20 spare copies.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Recognition of Service Associations under the CCS (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993
- Recognition of Central Secretariat MTS Association
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- Uniform for the female employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/ Tiffin Rooms: DoPT Order
- Swachh Bharat Mission-Departmental Canteen
- Non- Statutory Departmental Canteens functioning in Central Government Offices procuring License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and Rules & Regulations framed there under