Central D.A. from July’12 may be 7% again.
Subject to AICIN data for the next two months remaining in the current level, the following assumption is being made.
The AICPIN data for April 12 has been recently published. It rises to 4 points and reached 205. We know that D.A. is calculated on the basis for 12 months average. To calculate the D.A. payable from 1st July 2012, we need the figures of May and June 2012 which are to be released on 30.06.12 and 31.07.12 respectively. If the data remains for the next two months in the same level, i.e. 205, the hike will be 7%. Even if it marginally drops 1 point in any of the months, the rise will be still 7% which will take the total D.A. to 72%.
Considering the latest hike in petrol price, it is unlikely that the index may drop in the next months. So we can guess the next D.A. hike @7%, revising our previous guess work.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Employee News: Central D.A. from July’12 may be 7% again.
- From July 2021, the expected DA for central government employees will not exceed 31 percent
- Expected da from January 2015-Aicpin for the month of October 2014
- AICPIN for the month of May to be released today
- Expected DA from January 2016 which is crucial for 7th CPC Pay
- Central government employees may get 8% D.A. from January 2013
- Expected DA: DA from July, 2013, 10% hike likely to announce in September – Confederation demanding 50% merger
- Expected DA 2021 – Expected DA from January 2021 will be approximately 27%
- Union Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike from July, 2013 on Friday, 20th September