Expected AICPIN for December 2013 – Expected DA Jan 2014
‘Expected DA from Jan 2014′ will be an end and the last and final calculation is waiting for CPI(IW) December 2013. Consumer Price Index(IW) for the month of December 2013 will be announced today or tomorrow by the Labour Bureau.
All we know that AICPIN is the magic number for the calculation of Dearness allowance. Especially, this is the last factor to decided for the purpose of additional Dearness allowance to Central Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2014.
CPI(IW) Base Year 2001=100, if possible the index move from the existing level of 243 to 246 then the additional DA from Jan 2014 will be fixed at 11%. But, the chances are very less.
The All-India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Agricultural Labourers and Rural Labourers alos decreased by 12 points for the month of December 2013. Anyhow, certainly the additional Dearness allowance will be fixed at the level of 10%. So, the total Dearness allowance will become as 100%.
Finally the DA hits century..!
Related to Your Search:
- AICPIN for the month of May to be released today
- Expected DA 2021 – AICPIN for the month of December 2020
- EXPECTED DA – DA FROM JULY 2012 WILL BE 72%
- Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014
- Expected DA from January 2013 : Dearness Allowance vs AICPIN
- Expected Dearness Allowance 9% to 10% from July 2013 : Expected DA
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- Expected DA from Jan 2015 – Comparison of DA Calculation from 2006 to 2014
- AICPIN points for the month of May to be announced Tomorrow