Exemption from submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2019-2020
By email / Speed post
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
7th December, 2020
The Chief Secretaries of States / UTs
Subject:- Exemption from submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2019-2020 – reg.
Sir / Madam,
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to say that the health check is mandatory for all AIS officers above the age of 40 years. The Annual health check is done in Form IV attached with AIS (PAR) Rules, 2007 as amended from time to time and copy of the Part C i.e. Summary of Medical Report is required to be attached along with his / her PAR. As per the rules, the officer concerned is required to furnish summary of medical report alongwith self-appraisal after getting health check-up done.
- In relaxation of AIS (PAR) Rules, 2007, as amended vide Notification dated 23.07.2019, earlier submission of summary of Medical Report was delinked from self-appraisal and was to be furnished by 30 June, 2020 vide letter dated 11th March, 2020. Further, the same was subsequently extended up to 30th December, 2020 vide letter dated 9th June, 2020 for PAR year 2019-2020.
- In view of the situation arising out of the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it has now been decided with the approval of the competent authority to waive the condition of submission of the summary of Medical Report by AIS officers for the PAR year 2019-2020 as a one-time measure.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Submission of summary of Medical Report in respect of Group ‘A’ CCS officers for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- Extension of timeline for submission of summary of Medical Report in respect of Group A officers of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020
- Last date for submission by Group A Central Civil Services officers of a review of the Medical Report for the year 2019-2020, until 30 June 2020
- Further Extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2019-20 in respect of AIS officers – DoPT
- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for CHS and Dental doctors of the age of 40 years and above on the lines of Annual Medical Examination for other Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil services
- Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- Further Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR 2019-20 SPARROW
- CGHS: Time limit for submission of final claims reimbursement of medical expenses
- DoPT Extension of the deadlines for submitting the 2019-20 Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Category ‘A’ Central Civil Services officers