Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T’s instructions not implemented in Railways
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
No. II/1/Part XI
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T’s instructions not implemented in Railways-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 14/2016.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. II/1/Part X dated 24/07/2015, 04/09/2015 & 26/10/2015.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. III/SRES/Part 11 dated 05/11/2015.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/I Part XI dated 24/06/2016.
The subject matter raised by NFIR under PNM item No. 14/2016 was discussed by the Federation with the Executive Director, E(N) on 28/06/2016 in a separate meeting wherein the Official Side agreed to examine DoP&T’s instructions and put up to Board (MS) for decision. The Federation has however requested to expedite as the staff are denied promotions and the issue is pending since long time even though the DoP&T had issued O.M. years back.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue clarificatory instructions early to award justice to the staff who have been deprived of promotion.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – Implementation of instructions of DOPT
- Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR