Tipper Attachment Scheme for Widows and Disabled ESM
This welfare scheme for widows/disabled soldiers is linked with the ESM Coal Loading and Transportation Scheme. Eligible candidates can avail this Scheme for a period of five years and need to deposit an amount of Rs 85,000/- with the affiliated ESM Coal Loading and Transportation Company which pays back a monthly amount of Rs 3,000/ i.e. an annual return of approximately 42 % on the principal amount.. On maturity of the Scheme the Principal Amount is refunded. A legal agreement is signed between the Ex-Servicemen Coal Loading and Transportation Company and the widow/disabled Ex-Servicemen/Dependant. The scheme is for a period of five years and on completion of five year term the principle amount will be refunded by the ESM Coal Company.
The eligibility conditions for Widows / Dependants / ESMs who can take part in Tipper Attachment Scheme are as follows:-
- Widows (below 65 years of age) and disabled / medically boarded out service personnel in whose case the disability is more than 50% and is attributable to military service.
- Orphan children of Ex-servicemen represented by legal guardians and meeting the condition of being un-employed and under 25 yrs for boys; un-employed and unmarried in case of girls.
- Should not be presently employed / self-employed.
- Should not have remarried after death of husband in case of widows.
- Should not have availed of any other DGR scheme.
- Benefit of the Scheme should not have been availed by any other family member. Benefit will be extended to only one member of a family for a period of five years only.
Desirous widows of defence service personnel, dependants of deceased serving personnel and disabled Ex-servicemen should apply to the Director (Self-Employment) on the prescribed form. The document to be submitted are as follows:-
- Copy of Death Certificate / Disability Certificate)
- Affidavit (on Rs. 10/- Non-judicial stamp paper) for giving an undertaking regarding various issues of eligibility duly attested by notary as per format.
- Copy of ESM / Widow/Dependent Identity Card.
- Copy of Pension Payment Order.
- Proof of death / disability attributable to military service.
- Proof of dependency in case of dependants.
- The format of application to be submitted can be downloaded from “DGR forms download window of the DGR website www.dgrindia.com
Related to Your Search:
- Train Travel Concession for Disabled Persons
- Short Service Commissioned Officers
- Disability pension and compensation to ex servicemen and cadets
- Penury Grant to Non-Pensioner Ex-Servicemen/Widows Enhanced
- Amendment of CCS Rules for Persons with Disabilities
- Policy for Welfare of Families of Martyrs
- Resettlement of Ex-Servicemen
- Rehabilitation of Ex-Servicemen
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare Orders regarding Simplification of Pension process for permanently disabled children/siblings and dependent parents