Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Grievance Redressal Mechanism : Grievance Redressal Mechanism. Beneficiaries have following options available for seeking redress to their grievances:-
(i) CPGRAMS. Centralized Public Grievance Redress & Monitoring System run by Deptt of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Govt of India can be accessed on web site http://pgportal.gov. in/.
Grievance related to ECHS are automatically routed to DoESW/Central Org ECHS.
(ii) Army Veterans Grievance Handling Portal. This portal is launched by Army Veteran Cell for redressing grievances of our esteem veterans. The web ID of this portal is indianarmyveterans.gov.in.
(b) E-Mail. E-Mail to the Director (Complaint & Litigation) on his e-mail ID [email protected]
(c) Normal Post. Forward grievances at following address :- Director (Complaint & Litigation) Central Organisation ECHS Adjutant General’s Branch Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) Maude Lines, Near Blood Bank, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt – 10
Email – [email protected]
(d) Helpline. Helpline No 1800-114-115 is operationalised from 0900hr to 1700hr (Monday to Friday).
(e) Telephone numbers and e-mail IDs of important functionaries are at Appendix.
(f) Self Attestation. ECHS self attested proforma for dependent Son / Daughter above 18 years of age has been circulated to all Command Headquarters and all Regional Centres vide Central Org ECHS letter No.B/49711-SC/AG/ECHS dated 10 Feb 2017, as additional check for authentication of rightful dependent beneficiary.
Note : Beneficiaries are requested to:-
(i) First approach concerned OIC Polyclinic/Stn HQs/Regional Centre for grievances if any and for resolving the issues expeditiously.
(ii) Lodge their grievances on-line as per Para 3 (a) for resolving them on fast track basis as also monitoring progress on their grievances.
Related to Your Search:
- New Grievance Portal Launched for CG Pensioners
- VEcare : Army helpline for Veterans
- Defence – PRIORITY FOR WAR DISABLED VETERANS AND BATTLE CAUSALITIES IN OPD OF ARMED FORCES HOSPITALS
- EMPANELMENT OF MEDICAL FACILITIES WITH ECHS
- DELAY IN HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- ECHS – CLAIM REIMBURSEMENT OF MEDICINES SPECIAL SANCTION IN VIEW OF COVID-19 till 30 April 2020
- Extension of date of Validity of 16KB ECHS Cards
- Complaints Against Company Supplying ECHS Smart Cards
- GRANT OF ECHS FACILITIES TO WORLD WAR II VETERANS ECOS, SSCOS AND PRE-MATURE RETIREES