ESIC – Submission of Annual Immovable Property Returns Officers 2020
No. C-24/11/01/ AIPR/2020-Vig,
- All Regional Directors / Joint Director (Incharge) – Regional Office/ Sub-Regional Office
- Director (Medical) Delhi / Noida,
- All Deans, ESIC Medical/Dental Colleges,
4, Medical Superintendent- ESIC Hospitals/ Model Hospitals/ SST Hospitals,
- Addl. Commissioner (E-I), Joint Director (E-V) Hqrs. Office, ESI Corporation.
Subject: Submission of Annual Immovable Property Returns (AIPRs) of Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Officers/ Officials and SSOs for the year 2020 -reg.
Sir / Madam,
Reference is invited to Rule 18(1)(ii) of CCS Conduct Rule 1964 and this office letter No. C-24/11/01/ AIPR/2019-Vig. dated 17/01/2020 in regards to submission of Annual Immovable Property Returns (AIPRs) of the Group ‘A’ & ‘B ‘officers/officials (Non-Medical/ Medical/ Nursing/ Paramedical) and SSOs (Group ‘C’ officials). Through this letter, it was emphasized that as per the instructions from Ministry of Labour and Employment – Govt. of India, Annual Immovable Property Returns (AIPR) in respect of Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Officers/ Officials (Non-Medical/ Medical/ Nursing/ Paramedical) and SSOs (Group C) category working in ESIC are to be filled online.
In this regard, it is informed that the SPARROW Module for online filing of IPRs for the officers/ officials of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and SSOs (Group ‘C’ officials) of the ESI Corporation has already been implemented since last year. In the said SPARROW Module, provision for filing of Annual Immovable Property Returns (AIPRs) has already been activated for the officers/ officials of the ESI Corporation from the year 2019 onwards. Hence, all the officers/ officials of the ranks mentioned above are hereby advised to submit their AIPRs online in the said Module only, as offline AIPR copies will not be accepted in this office hereon.
All the Officers/ Officials are required to follow the following Steps for filing the IPR on SPARROW module:
- Login in the Sparrow Module (https://sparrow-esic.eoffice.gov.in) with their user id and password.
- Click on “Others” tab in the top center of the page.
- Click on the blue “ESIC” tile.
- Click OK.
- Click on “IPR” tab on the left side of the page. A new window will open for “IPR(ESIC)”.
- Again, click on “IPR” tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Declaration” tab.
- Select Statement as on Date: 01-01-2021,
- Click on “Fill New Declaration’’ “Copy Data from Previous Year Declaration”/ “NIL Declaration”.
- After filling, select “Save as Draft” so as not to lose the data filled.
- Then, click “Sign & Submit”.
- Fill in the AADHAR details and then fill in the OTP received on your mobile number and
Note: The partially filled IPR can be saved as Draft during the process as and when required.
All the concerned officers and staff of EST corporation are, therefore, advised to ensure that they initiate and complete the action required for filing Immovable Property Return (IPR) through SPARROW by 31st January 2021.
Contents of this circular may be brought to the notice of all concerned immediately by all the Heads of Offices/ Controlling authorities and ensure timely filing of IPRs online by all the officers/officials under their control. As per CVCs strict instructions, administrative action will be taken against the concerned officers/ officials who do not file their IPRs within the time frame.
In addition to the above, it is also emphasized that the officers not currently present in the office for some reason (whether it be study leave, extra-ordinary leave, maternity leave or any other leave, tour, absence etc.) shall also submit their IPRs online through SPARROW within the time period and it shall be ensured by the Head of Office that these employees are intimated of the same as soon as possible so to avoid any delay.
In case of retiring employees, it must be ensured that the IPR for the concerned year has been filed by such Officer/ Official before the due date of retirement.
After the completion of the process, the Heads of Offices shall submit a report to Vigilance Branch – Headquarters’ office at the email id – manisha.shukla at esic.nic.in by 15 February 2021 certifying that – “IPR filing of all the concerned employees under my control has been
** In case you are unable to access your SPARROW account. e-mail your details to the ICT Branch, Headquarters’ Office and HELPDESK SPARROW as soon as possible. Under any circumstances, never share your password with anybody as the ICT Branch or HELPDESK will never ask for your password.
** With regards to medical staff (Medical/ Nursing/ Paramedical), whosoever falls under Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ are liable to file their IPRs online.
Through this Circular, it is also being instructed that the Custodian of each unit should ensure the following from now on and also regarding the old data:
- a) All the SPARROW accounts of Retired Officers/ Officials in your unit should be deactivated immediately.
- b)Initiate the Transfer of unit in SPARROW accounts of all the Officers/ Officials who have transferred from your unit, immediately.
- c) Initiate the Joining in SPARROW accounts of all the officers/ Officials who have joined your unit, immediately.
- d) The SPARROW account of your unit should only consist of those Officers/ Officials who are currently working there.
It is the responsibility of the Custodian of every unit to ensure the above-mentioned points as early as possible.
This is issued with the approval of Chief Vigilance Officer.
Related to Your Search:
- CCS (Conduct) Rules – Filing of annual Immovable Property Returns – Dopt Orders 2015
- Immovable Property Return (IPR) filing for the year 2019 – Instructions to IAS officers
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) Submission by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- DoPT 2020 – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) by the Officers of CSSS & CSCS
- Central government employees asked to file Lokpal property returns after office hours, on holidays
- Latest DoPT Order 2019 – Submission of Immovable Property Return IPR for the year 2019 by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- DoPT: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS)
- Non receipt of IPR Immovable Property Return for the year 2019