EPFO joins network of Common Services Centers
To expand the reach of convenience offered to EPF members, Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has joined the network of Common Services Centers (CSC). A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between EPFO and CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV) on 25th October 2016. The MoU is initially for a period of five years.
To start with, the pensioners of Employees Pension Scheme of EPFO can submit their digital life certificates via Jeevan Pramaan Patra programme through a large number of points of Presence (PoP) of CSC networking in addition to those available at EPFO offices. The pensioners living in remote areas can avoid cost and inconvenience of travelling down to the EPF offices or their banks for filing paper based life certificate. In near future, it is also planned to enable various other online services namely aadhaar seeding with Universal Account Number (UAN), e KYC operated upload and update facility, UAN card related services and online claim related services.
Common Services Centers (CSC) network is one of the largest government approved online service delivery channel in the world. CSC are broadband enabled rural service delivery points established by District e Governance Societies (DeGSs), selected by the State Governments, for aggregating content and offering relevant Government to Customers (G2C), Business to Customers (B2C), Business to Business (B2B) and other services. More details about Common Services Centers (CSC) and its network can be accessed at csc.gov.in
EPF subscribers may access these services at their convenience from the nearest CSC network.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO leverages CSC network to conduct Jeevan Pramaan for pensioners
- EPFO to allow EPS pensioners to submit their Digital Pramaan Patra at any time during the year as per their convenience – PIB
- Death Claims to be Processed within 07 Days and Retirement Claims to be Settled on the Day of Retirement
- EPFO facilitates multiple options for submission of Digital Life Certificate by EPS pensioners
- Aadhaar Seeding Application launched by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya
- Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website
- EPFO extends time limit for Pensioners upto 28th February 2021 for submission of Jeevan Pramaan Patra; 35 Lakh pensioners with EPFO to benefit
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- Postal Life Insurance Policy