Linkage of Aadhaar with various employees’ system- Reminder by DoPT for entry of Aadhar Number in Service Book of Employees:-
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Block IV, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi, August 5, 2015.
Subject: Linkage of Aadhaar with various employees’ system.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum of even number dated May 20, 2015 on the subject mentioned above wherein all Ministries/Departments were requested to ensure that the service books of all employees have an entry of the employees’ Aadhaar number and sought compliance report. The information from most of the Ministries/Departments has not yet been received by this Department so far.
2. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are once again requested to intimate the action taken in this regard and also furnish consolidated information in respect of the Ministry/Department as a whole, including attached and subordinate offices, to this Department latest by 14th August, 2015.
Tel.No. 2616 4314
Related to Your Search:
- Linkage of Aadhaar with various employees’ system – Dopt Orders on 5.8.2015
- Inclusion of Aadhaar number in Service Book of Government servants
- Incorporation of Aadhaar number in fresh Pension Payment Orders PPOs
- Linking of CGHS Card number with Aadhaar is purely on a voluntary basis
- Indication of Aadhaar number in Pension papers of all employees regarding
- Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns extended for five days up to 5th August, 2017
- Compilation of information about appointments made on the basis of fake/false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon
- Strengthening of Vigilance set-up in Ministries/Departments
- Streamlining the procedure for collecting on-line data/information — Notice of the meeting