EOI – 26000 pensioners and an estimate 1800 employees will retire per annum. The pension is processed and sanctioned at 25 Regional Offices,
F.110230 (Misc) /2022- KVS(HQ) /P&I 753-764
All Nationalized Banks,
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank,
Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank,
Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India.
Sub: – Expression of Interest (EOI) /Enquiry letter for automation of processing of Pension and generation of e-PPO.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an autonomous body under Ministry of Education fully funded by Govt. of India. It intends to obtain sealed Expression of Interest (EOI) /Enquiry letter from the Nationalized bank for automation of process of Pension and generation of e-PPO. The detailed EOI/Enquiry letter is attached herewith and is also available on website of KVS (https://kvsangathan. nic. in/).
Deputy Commissioner (Fin.)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) / ENQUIRY LETTER FOR AUTOMATION OF PROCESSING OF PENSION AND GENERATION OF E-PPO
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Education fully funded by Govt. of India. It has 25 Regional Offices (ROs), OS Zonal Institute of Education & Training (ZIETs) located all across India and Headquarter (HQ) at New Delhi. At present, it has about 26000 pensioners and on estimate basis 1800 employees will retire per annum. The pension is processed and sanctioned at 25 Regional Offices, OS ZIETs and KVS Headquarter.
OBJECTIVE OF EOI:
The objective of EOI/Enquiry letter is to assess the feasibility of Nationalized Banks having adequate infrastructure and IT resources to facilitate KVS for automation of process of Pension and generation of e-PPO including its dissemination to all stake holders. The detailed RFP will be invited from the interested service providers (Nationalized banks) on the basis of responses to EOI/Enquiry letter.
Presently, the processing of pension and distribution of PPO to all stakeholders (Pensioner, Disbursing Bank through its Nodal Branch and its CPPC) is managed manually. The Pension Papers are submitted by the concerned individuals to competent authorities at Kendriya Vidyalayas/ Regional offices/ Headquarter. The Pension Papers submitted by officials in physical mode travel from concerned KV to respective RO/ ZIETs/ KVS(HQ). The Pension Sanctioning and Authorising authorities are located at Regional Office/ZIETs and KVS(HQ) only.
After processing, the Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) issued by respective ROs/ZIETs & KVS (HQ) are forwarded to the Nodal branch of bank, in physical mode only. Thereafter, the Bank initiates the process for disbursement of pension by mapping the pensioner’s Saving Bank Account with the concerned Payer Branch via its Central Processing Pension Cell (CPPC).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The potential service provider should not blacklisted by Reserve Bank of India, Indian Banks Association and/or by any other bank. A declaration by the Agency to that effect is to be enclosed with the EOI.
- The potential service provider in addition to its Headquarter, if any should have a Local Head Office in Delhi, and preferably should have presence all across India. The representatives of the potential service providers should be available for discussion at New Delhi.
- The potential service provider should have the resource to handle the IT system having access to 1350 Units, which can be logged in by atleast 350 users at a given point of time.
- The potential service provider should have experience in handling the automation of process of pension/generation of e-PPO and its disbursement.
- The potential service provider should have the experience in working with government organization/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs etc.
- The potential service provider is expected to maintain high level of professional ethics and will not act in any manner, which is detrimental to the interest of KVS. It is expected to maintain the highest level of Confidentiality on the matters disclosed in the course of normal business. The KVS reserves the right to impose any penalty in case of any violation of above.
- KVS reserves the right to have discussion/ presentation from the Nationalised banks on the basis of information submitted in the EOI to have better understanding and also to protect the interest of every stakeholder in the intended system.
- KVS reserves the right to reject all or any application/proposal without assigning any reasons thereof Conditional or incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- In case of any dispute or difference arising between the parties under this application and relating to this application shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the exclusive, jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi to try any suit, proceeding in connection herewith in that behalf
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL:
- The Application must be submitted in a Sealed Cover superscribed ‘EOI for automation of Pension’ addressed to Joint Commissioner (Finance) Room No.001, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ) 18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 14, 2022.