Enhancement of rate of stipend being paid to interns in Central Government Institutes and Hospitals w.e.f 01.01.2018 – sanction
F.No. S.11014/02/2018-ME-l (FTS:3174397)
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(Department of Health and Family Welfare)
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi,
Dated the 21st December, 2018
Subject: Enhancement of rate of stipend being paid to Interns in Central Government Institutes / Hospitals w.e.f 01.01.2018 – sanction – regarding
In continuation of this Ministry’s letter number No. S.11014/4/98- ME-I dated 28.03.2016, the undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the competent authority to revise the rate of stipend to interns borne on the authorized strength of the Central Government institutions under the control of this Ministry viz. LHMC, New Delhi, JIPMER, Pondicherry, DT.RML Hospital, New Delhi, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences etc to Rs.23,500/- (Rupees Twenty Three Thousand Five hundred only) per month w.e.f. 01.01.2018 and until further orders.
2. The expenditure involved shall be met from within the sanctioned budget grant of the concerned institute / Hospital.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their ID No.12-07 /2018-E.Ill (A), dated 18.12.2018.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Removal of Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS
- Pay Commission Impact on Medical Institutes
- Cancer Treatment under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules, 1944 – List of 27 Hospitals recognised
- Financial impact of 7th CPC on medical institutes
- Retirement Age 65 for General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Grade doctors
- Non-revision of rate of Hospital Patient Care Allowance – Confederation
- CGHS Orders : Removal / Suspension of Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi – regarding
- Re-Conciliation Schedule for Empanelled Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to Pensioners enhanced from Rs.300 to Rs.500: Pensioners Portal Order