Enhancement of powers to Assistant Accounts Officer (Group -B) in DAD: PCDA(CC) Circular
Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Cantt., Lucknow, Pin Code – 226002
The CDA RTC
The IFA (CC)
All Sections of Main Office
Sub: – Enhancement of powers to Assistant Accounts Officer (Group -B) in DAD
As per HQrs Circular No. AN/XI/l1060/Powers/AAO/Vol.-III dated 05.10.2011 and in continuation of the HQ office Circular No. AN/XI/l1060/Powers/AAO/Vol.-III dated 28.08.2003 and 30.07.2008, the powers delegated to AAO in respect of the following items have been enhanced as under:-
|S/No.||Item as per Annexure ‘A’ of HQrs Circular No. AN/XI/l1060/Powers/AAO/Vol.-III dated 28.08.2003 and 30.07.2008||Existing Financial Power (in Rs.)||Enhanced Financial Power (in Rs.)|
|1.||Item No. xi : Requisition for LTC advance||10,000||25,000|
|2.||Item No. xiii : Advance/Withdrawal from GPF/AFPP fund – DAD and Non-DAD||50,000||1,00,000|
|3.||Item No. xiv : M-Section Bills||25,000||50,000|
|4.||Item No. xv (a) : Medical Claim/OPD Treatment||1,000||2,500|
|5.||Item No. xv(b) (ii) : Hospitalization Claim (Final Bills)||25,000||50,000|
|6.||Item No. xvi|
|(a) : Third party Claims||25,000||50,000|
|(b) : All Bills which are not covered above, payable through Public Fund Accounts||50,000||1,00,000|
Other entries of Annexure ‘A’ to HQ office circular dated 28.08.2003 will remain the same.
2. It has also been decided that the following “level jumping” shall be introduced:-
a) Two tier processing [Auditor and AAO] – for all bills up to the delegated financial powers of AAO’s as mentioned above.
b) Two tier processing [Auditor + AO/SAO] – for all bills valuing above the financial powers of AAO’s and upto Rs.2 lakhs (Two lakhs only)
c) Three tier processing [Auditor, AAO & AO/SAO] – for all bills exceeding Rs. 2 lakhs and upto Rs. 1 Crore in value in all offices except PCDA New Delhi. This limit shall be upto Rs. 5 Crores in the case of PCDA New Delhi.
d) Four tier processing [Auditor, AAO, AO/SAO 8.: Group Officer] – for all bills exceeding Rs. 1 Crore in all offices except PCDA New Delhi.
e) Four tier processing [Auditor, AAO, AO/SAO & Group Officer] – for all bills exceeding Rs. 5 Crores in PCDA New Delhi.
3. In the absence of any Time Scale IDAS Officer in an independent sub-office, the PCDA/CDA, after careful consideration and after recording speaking orders in each case, can authorize one or more Ao3 in the sub-office to pass bills for a period not exceeding three months, even when their value exceeds Rs. 1 Crore.
4. The above provisions shall be effective from 05.10.2011.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – Payment and Re-imbursement for Medical Treatment (Online Billing)
- MoD – Payment and Reimbursement of Medical expenses under ECHS by Bill Processing Agency
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare Orders : Financial guidelines for extension of ECHS facilities to Nepal Domiciled Gorkha (NDG) ESM pensioners in Nepal
- 7th CPC Non-Functional Up-gradation – Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (PB 2) i.e. Level 9 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer
- CGHS – Enhancement of Financial Powers of HoD from Rs. 2 Lakhs to Rs. 5 Lakhs
- MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS
- PCDA Circular Nimber 625 – One Rank One Pension to the Defence Forces Personnel: Amendment in Appendix ‘X’ of Circular No. 555
- PCDA – MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs/ Sr. Auditors/ Auditors/ Clerks/ MTS
- Delegation of Financial Powers to Chief General Manager (CGM), Parcel Directorate equal to Head of Circle (HoC)