Enhancement in the rate of used Medical Allowance from Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 2000/- p.m. w.e.f 01.03.2013, payable to the serving as well as retired employees of the EPFO for outdoor medical treatment – regarding.
Fixed Medical Allowance to Pensioners and Employees of EPFO : Enhancement in the rate of used Medical Allowance from Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 2000/- p.m. w.e.f 01.03.2013, payable to the serving as well as retired employees of the EPFO for outdoor medical treatment – regarding.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
(Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India)
Dated 13 JUN 2013
All Addl. Central P F. Commissioner (Zones)
All RPFCs-In-Charge of the Region/ZTIs
RPFC (ASDL), Head Office
All Officer-in-charge of SROs
Sub:. Enhancement in the rate of used Medical Allowance from Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 2000/- p.m. w.e.f 01.03.2013, payable to the serving as well as retired employees of the EPFO for outdoor medical treatment – regarding.
I am directed to convey the approval of the 76th Executive Committee, CBT, EPF held 25/02/2013 and Hon’ble Labour & Employment Minister, Government of India for enhancement of the Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners and employees of EPFO from Rs. 1200/- p.m. to Rs 2000/- p.m w.e.f. 1st March, 2013, subject to the following conditions :-
(i) The enhancement of fixed medical allowance will be available to serving employees and pensioners (including family pensioners) of the Employees Provident Fund Organization. The serving employees of the Organization who are in the Head Office at New Delhi and Regional/Sub Regional Office at Delhi and at stations which are covered by the Central Government Health Scheme will not be eligible for Fixed Medical Allowance. As soon as any employee is covered by Central Government Health Scheme, the fixed medical allowance admissible to him/her shall be stopped.
(ii) If two or more members of family are working in the EPF Organization, only one of them will be eligible for the facility of fixed medical allowance.
(iii) In the case of an employee whose wife/husband spouse is an employee of a Government or any other organization (including private firm/office) he/she will be required to give an undertaking that his/her spouse is not availing of medical facilities in case, lf any granted by their respective employers.
(iv) The Fixed Medical Allowance will be in lieu of the medical facility available for outdoor treatment under the Central Services (Medical Attendance) Ruler 1944 as adopted by the FPF Organization for its own employees and pensioners.
(Authority: Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India letter no.G-25012/2/2011-SS-I dated 07.06.2013)
ADDL. CENTRAL P.F. COMMISSIONER (HR)
Source : www.epfindia.com
Related to Your Search:
- Fixed medical allowance payable to the serving as well as retired employees of the EPFO for outdoor treatment-Clarification.
- Action taken on Reimbursement of Medical Expenses with FMA @ Rs. 100/- per month – BPMS
- IRTSA requested to grant of Fixed Medical Allowance of Rs.2000 pm to all Pensioners
- FMA News in 7cpc revisionist
- Fixed medical allowance – FAQ
- Proposal for reimbursement of in-patient medical expenses in addition to Fixed Medical Allowance(FMA) to serving Government employees in remote areas
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to Pensioners enhanced from Rs.300 to Rs.500: Pensioners Portal Order
- Fixed Medical Allowance to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Pension: Enhancement of EPF pension