Governemnt of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi.
Dated 1st May 2013
Sub:- Engagement of Retired Section Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government Organisations as Consultant — Inviting of applications from eligible thereof.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals, Department of Commerce (Supply Division)’s letter No.A- 12023/1/2013-A-III dated 23/04/2013 on the subject above, inviting applications for filling up the vacant post of Section Officers in Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals (DGS&D) for information and necessary action. Applicants may forward their application to DGS&D directly.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Engagement of retired Section Officers for engagement as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs – reg.
- Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
- Filling up of outstation vacancies in the grade of Section Officers of CSS in the Ministries/ Department – DoPT Orders 2019
- Inviting applications from the retired PA/PS of Central Govt. services for rendering their services as stenographers on monthly basis in DOPT
- Vacancies of Assistant Director (Section Officer) and Assistant of CSS in Regional Offices of Staff Selection Commission
- Dopt order 2013 : Posting of Section Officer and Assistant of CSS to the posts located at Nagpur and Faridabad under the Cadre controlling of M/o Agriculture
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.
- Inter-Railway Mutual Transfer – Simplified application Procedure – RBE No.131/2017
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Engagement of Retired Government Officers as Consultant on contract basis in the Directorate General of Health Services as Under Secretary level