Internal meeting of group of secretaries scheduled on 11.06.2016 on 7th Pay commission didn’t take place
Internal meeting of group of secretaries which was scheduled to be held on 11.06.2016 has been cancelled. Meeting didn’t take place at all. Shri P.K. Sinha Cabinet Secretary is heading the committee of Group of Secretaries.
On the clarion call of the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA), against the retrograde recommendations of the VII CPC, 11-point Charter of demands of the Central Government employees as also non-settlement of long pending genuine demands of the Railwaymen, AIRF and its affiliates organized huge demonstrations at all Zonal Headquarters of Indian Railways on 9 June 2016. On this occasion the employees of Indian Railway participated in mass demonstrations with full enthusiasm with holding banners in hand and shouting slogans for early redressal of their long pending genuine demands.
On the one hand AIRF and its affiliates are fighting for the cause of Railway employees and on the other hand rumour mongers are spreading false news through social media. Rumour mongers are coming out daily with different kind of news and pay scales about 7th Pay Commission. They have even declared that government would take a final call on 7th Pay Commission during internal meeting of group of secretaries on 11th of June, 2016.
We will update on the issue soon. Please don’t believe rumour mongers on What’sAPP, Facebook and other social media sources.
We request all comrades to not to believe such rumour mongers. These fellows have no benefits but to lighten the feelings of agitated working class. AIRF urge comrades to be prepared for Indefinite strike which is scheduled on 11, July 2016 at 06:00 AM.
Related to Your Search:
- AIRF decides “Indefinite Strike” on Indian Railways
- ALL INDIA PROTEST DAY – AIRF organize a countrywide protest on 19.09.2014
- 7th CPC News : Joint Meeting of AIRF, AIDEF and Confederation on 29.6.2013
- AIRF: 7th CPC Allowance Committee Meeting held on 28.3.2017 remained inconclusive
- AIRF: Meeting of the Committee on Allowances will be held on 06.04.2017
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Strike Call on 11th April 2016 – 95% Railway employees want strike – Strike Ballot conducted by AIRF on 11th and 12th of February 2016
- General Strike in Indian Railways: AIRF will decide the date in General Council Meeting to be held on 13th September, 2013
- Finance Ministry invites NJCA to discuss over 7th pay commission recommendation on 19.2.2016
- Implementation of 7th CPC : Finance Ministry prepared a Cabinet note based on ECoS report