Employment News : Vacancies in Clerical Cadre – Direct Recruitment quota
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
RBE No-74 /2013.
No. E (NG)-II/91/RR-1/20
New Delhi, Dated 29.7.2013
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units, CORE/AlIahabad,
MTP/Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, CAO (R), DMW/Patiala, COFMOW/New Delhi,
Director General, RDSO/Lucknow, RSC/Vadora,
Director, IRISE/Secundrabad, IRICEN/Pune, IRIEEN/Nasik &
IRJM&EE/Jamalpur and Chairmen/Railway Recruitment Boards.
Managing Director/Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Attention is invited to Board’s letter of even number dated 15.6.2010 (RBE No.88/2010) on the above subject, where in instructions had been issued for extending the currency of instructions contained in RBE No.210/1991 pertaining to freezing of 25% of the vacancies falling within the direct recruitment quota in the category of Clerks in Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs.1900) and in Senior Clerks in Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs.2800) and 20% in the category of Junior Accounts Assistant in Pay Rand-I of Rs.5200-20200 (Grade pay: Rs.2800) and Accounts Clerk in Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 (Grade Pay : Rs.1900). The question of continuance of the above freeze orders has been considered by the Board and it has been decided to extend the currency of the instructions mentioned for a further period up to 31.12.2013. Rest of the vacancies may be filled up after reviewing the requirement of clerical staff.
2. In this regard, Board also desire that the Railways and Production Units should furnish information regarding the sanctioned strength of Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant and Accounts Clerk as on 1.4.92 and as on 1.1.2013 as well as their views with respect to continuance or otherwise of such a freeze order for future in the said categories of staff.
3. The instructions will be effective from the date of expiry of earlier freeze order i.e.01.01.2013.
4. It has also come to the notice of this Ministry that the instructions on this freeze order is being interpreted by certain railway establishments in the manner as if there is total ban to till up the posts in question. It is clarified that these instructions only limit percentage of recruitment and should not be construed as complete ban. Remaining posts may, therefore, be filled up by the Railways in terms of instructions on the subject.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Hindi version will follow.)
Director Estt. (N) -II
Source : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Guidelines for providing various facilities including scribes to persons with disabilities at the time of departmental examination.
- Discontinuation of Direct Recruitment to the posts of Senior Section Engineers – Railway Board Order
- Filling up of 5% Sports quota and 5% Compassionate quota vacancies, out of the total Direct Recruitment vacancies in the grades of Income Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants.
- Filling up of vacancies of Sr.SO(A/cs) Sr.ISA and Sr.TIA Grade Rs.9300-34800/ Grade Pay Rs.4800/-through direct recruitment.
- 7th CPC Eligibility criteria for selection to the post of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I) against 33&1/3% and 16&2/3% quotas
- Appointment on compassionate grounds in the Clerical Cadre – urge to fill up vacancies – NFIR
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale: NFIR
- Recruitment to posts in Pay Band -1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- from Ex-servicemen regarding
- Eligibility for selection against 33 1/3% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000 Level-3