Employment News – Notice to the candidates for written exam to teaching posts in KVS
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
18, Institutional Area Saheed Jeet Singh Marg
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is receiving requests from the candidates regarding change of examination centres or change of date of examination for the teaching and misc. teaching posts. In this regard, KVS has clearly indicated in the DOWNLOAD OPTION UNDER EMPLOYMENT NOTICE/ADMIT CARD that REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF TEST CENTRE/VENUE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Regarding change of date of examination it is informed that the written examination for recruitment is being conducted at All India level and all arrangements have been made. As such it is not possible to change the date of examination.
The candidates of Persons with Disability category are informed that the KVS will provide them the scribe if they require. Compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination for persons who are making use of scribe will be given.
JOINT COMMISSIONER (A\DMN.)
Related to Your Search:
- Fake notice on recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- KV Teacher Special Recruitment Drive 2017 – Schedule for Written Examination for Direct Recruitment
- Vacancy of non teaching staff in KVs of Delhi
- Downloading KVS Admit Cards for LDCE (Teaching) – 2018
- Skill test for the post of LDC in KVS to Disability Persons – reg.
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012