Employees Pension Amendment Scheme, 2020 – Gazette notification
Employees pension scheme latest news 2020
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
New Delhi, the 20th February, 2020
G.S.R.132 (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 6A read with sub-section (1) of section 7 of the Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (19 of 1952), the Central Government hereby makes the following Scheme further to amend the Employees Pension Scheme, 1995, namely:-
(1) This Scheme may be called the Employees’ Pension (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
(2) It shall come into effect from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
In the Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995, after paragraph 12, the following paragraph shall be inserted, namely:–
“12B. Restoration to normal pension in cases of grant of commutation. – The normal pension in respect of those members who availed the benefit of commutation of pension under the erstwhile paragraph 12A of this Scheme, on or before the 25th day of September, 2008, shall be restored after completion of fifteen years from the date of such commutation.”.
[F. No. R-15011/01/2019-SS-II (Pt.)] R.K. GUPTA, Jt. Secy.
Note : The Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, section 3, sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 748(E), dated the 16th November, 1995 and was last amended vide notification number G.S.R. 285(E), dated the 4th April, 2019.
Related to Your Search:
- Amendments to the Employees pension Scheme 1995
- Amendment in the scheme of EPF for International Workers
- Gazette Notification regarding minimum pension of Rs.1000/- pm under EPS,1995
- Gazette Notification regarding the amendment in the Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
- EPF – Non-refundable advance to a member in case of continuous unemployment for a period of not less than one month: Notification
- Deposit Linked Insurance (Amendment) Scheme,2018
- Public Provident Fund (Amendment) Scheme, 2014
- Employees Pension Scheme – Important amendments made in EPS-95
- Enforcement of various provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2019