Employees allowed to get advance money from their GPF
Chandigarh: Punjab government today allowed its employees to get advance payment from their respective GPF (General Pension Fund) accounts for the purpose of higher education of their wards.
It also gave nod to provide non-returnable advance to its employees for the treatment of employees or their family members, removing earlier restrictions in this regard.
The Finance Department in a statement said employees could get 90 per cent non-returnable advance from GPF before their superannuation.
According to official spokespersons, employees desiring to go for ‘Haj’along with their family members could also get non-returnable advance.
He said necessary directions have been issued to all heads of departments, commissioners of divisions, Registrar of Punjab and Haryana High Court, all Deputy Commissioners and all Session Judges.
Related to Your Search:
- Interest free Festival Advance to Class IV State Government employees during the year 2019-2020
- Punjab government releases 6 per cent DA for employees, pensioners
- Punjab government: New guidelines for two-year extension in service after 58 years
- Completion of recovery of Temporary Advances from GP Fund before six months prior to retirement on superannuation
- Finance Ministry to review domestic black money window
- Punjab govt to release DA arrears
- EPF members now required to submit self-declaration for advance in case of illness of members/ dependents
- 7th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Report In ‘Ending’ Stage, Committee members are busy in notes preparation