Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Empanelment of Hospitals for Ayushman Bharat
25 JUN 2019
Under Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan ArogyaYojana (AB-PMJAY), all public hospitals (Community Health Centre and above), in the States implementing PMJAY, are deemed empanelled. Hospitals belonging to Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) may also be empanelled based on the bed occupancy ratio parameter. All National institutes run by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare as well as Institute Of National Importance are part of the empanelled healthcare provider network for PMJAY.
As far as private hospitals are concerned, they are empanelled by State Health Agencies of respective States. For empanelment, guidelines have been issued to all the States laying down the detailed criteria and process. The guidelines & list of empanelled hospitals are available on the website www.pmjay.gov.in.
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha here today.
Related to Your Search:
- Cashless Facility under PMJAY
- One lakh benefitted under PMJAY health insurance scheme in one month of its launch
- CGHS Extension of facility of cashless treatment to beneficiaries of Ayushman CAPF Scheme
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- Suspension of empanelment of ‘Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. Mayur Vihar, New Delhi. from the list of AYUSH Hospitals/Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- CGHS: Additional List of Private Hospitals in Delhi & NCR
- CGHS : Extension of Empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules for Ayurveda, Unani and yoga & Naturopathy treatments/Procedures till 15.12.2017
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- Refusal to Admit CGHS Beneficiaries by Private Hospitals