Eligible DA from July 2015 is 119% – All India Consumer Price Index for June 2015 released
Central Government Employees DA with effect from January 2015 is 113%. On the basis of AICPI (IW), DA from July 2015 is now confirmed to be 119%. DA from July 2015 will be announced by Govt in the month of September 2015 or October 2015 normally.
Eligible DA from July 2015 is 119% – All India Consumer Price Index for June 2015 released by Labour Bureau – 3 Point increase in AICPI (IW) from 258 to 261.
Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour and Employment has released All India Consumer Price Index (Industrial Workers) for the month of June 2015. As per the press release dated 31.07.2015, AICPI(IW) for June 2015 is 261, an increase of 3 points from the consumer price index of 258 for the month of May 2015. ‘
Consequently, eligible DA from July 2015 for Central Government Employees is now confirmed to be 119% which will be an increase of 6% from the existing DA of 113%
All India Consumer Price Indices for the months from July2014 to June 2015, which are required to determine Dearness Allowance entitled to Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Defence Personnel and Pensioners are follows:
|DA from Jul 2015=||[(252+253+253+253+253+253+254+253+254+256+258+261)-115.76]*100/115.76|
|=||119% (6% increase in DA from July 2015)|
Related to Your Search:
- Popular News: Central Government Employees DA from July 2015 will be 119%
- DA from July 2016 set to increase by 6% or 7%
- DA from January 2017 will be 4% or 5% – Dearness Allowance Estimation
- DA from July 2016 set to increase by 6% or 7% for Pre Revised Pay (Pre-7th CPC Pay)
- Will Central Government Employees get 17 percent DA in the salary of September 2019 ?
- Expected DA (Dearness Allowance) from July 2013 to central government employees
- Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees – Likely to increase 29 Slabs or more
- Expected DA from January 2016 which is crucial for 7th CPC Pay
- Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees – Bank DA to increase 33 slabs from August 2014