Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) in Ordnance Factories
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Board
10A, Shaheed Kmudiram Bose Road, Kolkatta – 700 001
1) The All Sr. General Managers / General Managers / All Head of Units, Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories.
2) The Sr.Prinicpal Director, NADP, Ambajhar, Nagpur.
Sub : Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT)-reg.
In compliance with the rules contained in the SRO 30 dated 14.07.2010 & SRO 58 dated 19.07.2012, it is re-iterated in the following for information to all concerned in order to remove doubt and ambiguity arising out of it regarding the eligibility conditions for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT). An extract from the above mentioned SROs has been reproduced below : –
“Twenty five per cent by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination from amongst Non-Industrial employees in or above the pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade pay Rs.1800) but below the pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade pay Rs.2400) with three years regular service in the pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade Pay Rs.1800) and possessing the necessary educational qualification for direct recruitment failing which by direct recruitment”.
In view of the above, it is stated that an applicant/employee for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) has to complete three years of regular service in or above the pay Band -1 Rs.5200 – 20200 (Grade Pay Rs.1800) but below the pay Band-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 (Grade pay Rs.2400) as an Non-industrial employee within the crucial date as determined for a particular Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
For DIRECTOR GENERAL ORDNANCE FACTORIES
Click to view the order
Related to Your Search:
- Promotion to the post of Supervisor (NT) from Leading Fireman: Norms Relaxation in OFB BPMS
- ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD (OFB) – Cadre restructure of Store Keeping Staff in Ordnance Factories
- Eligibility conditions for promotion from Group ’C’ to Group ’B’ posts in the Accounts Department – Railway Board
- 6th CPC Entry Pay Structure for Direct Recruits
- Relaxation of Age in recruitment of Industrial Employees.
- Clarification regarding qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the post of Lab. Supdt., Gr.III in Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4200).
- INDWF News – Observance of Austerity Measures imposed by the Ministry of Finance.
- Dopt Orders – Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
- Cadre Review of Clerical Staff in Ordnance Factories Organisation – INDWF