Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-110003
Dated, the 27th May, 2013
All Area Welfare Officer,
(As per list attached)
Subject:- Forwarding of election results of Managing Committee of the CGERWA/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samities for the block year 2013-15 – by AWO reg.
Reference is invited to this Department’s letter No.7/1/2013-Welfare dated 19th March, 2013 regarding holding of election of the Managing /Executive Committee of the Resident’s Welfare Association/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samitis for the block year 2013-15. On the scrutiny of the documents submitted for the acceptance of election results, it has been observed that the complete documents/information are not submitted by the Area Welfare Officers (AWO) which results in unnecessary correspondence and wastage of time.
2. In view of the above, AWO’s are requested to ensure that the election results are forwarded alongwith photocopies of following documents/information :-
(i) Election circular notifying the date of elections;
(ii) Last date of filing nomination form
(iii) Results submitted by the Returning Officer
(iv) Eligibility of members elected to RWA, mentioning specifically as to:-
(a) whether eligible to contest the election as per provision of Model Constitution in respect of RWAs recognized by DOPT.
(b) Copies of nomination form verified by the respective department of the members elected
(c) whether the member has served in RWA earlier and if so for what duration.
(d) Status of RWA (defuctlrecognized); and
(e) Whether any complaints received/pendinp regarding Conduct of elections to the RWA , and
(v) The office name/address/telephone No.etc.. of the office bearers/Members of the Managing Committee.
3. The AWOs are also requested to send their recommendations alongwith the above mentioned records to
enable us to process the case.
4. The AWOs who have already submitted the election results to this Department may also check the deficit documents, if any, and send the complete documents as mentioned above, immediately for the acceptance of election results. ”
5. The AWOs who have not yet submitted election results i.r.o. their RWA’s requested to do so without further delay.
Source : www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association
- Dopt Orders 2013 : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi
- Acceptance of election results for the block years 2015-17 for Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers (AWOs) for the calendar years 2019 and 2020
- Swachh Bharat Mission-RWAs
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES’ WELFARE COORDINATION COMMITTEES
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi and Outside Delhi
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-17 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations-Submission of Accounts for the year 20 15-16 regarding
- Updating data on Central Government Employees Resident welfare Associations Functioning in Government Colonies / Private Colonies in Delhi/Outside Delhi and monitoring of elections for block year 2013-15