Election Commission of India Firmly Stands by fool proof nature of ECI EVMs.
Election Commission of India Firmly Stands by fool proof nature of Electronic Voting Machines
Election Commission of India
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 21st January, 2019
Subject: Election Commission of India Firmly Stands by fool proof nature of ECI EVMs.
It has come to the notice of Election Commission of India that an event claiming to demonstrate EVMs used by ECI can be tampered with, has been organised in London.
Whereas, ECI has been wary of becoming a party to this motivated slugfest, ECI firmly stands by the empirical facts about fool proof nature of ECI EVMs deployed in elections in India.
It needs to be reiterated that these EVMs are manufactured in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) and Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) under very strict supervisory and security conditions and there are rigorous Standard Operating Procedures meticulously observed at all stages under the supervision of a Committee of eminent technical experts constituted way back in 2010.
It is being separately examined as to what legal action can and should be taken in the matter.
Related to Your Search:
- JS LEVEL VACANCY UP TO April, 2016
- Schedule for bye – elections to fill casual vacancies of 64 – Dhrangadhra AC and 85 – Manavadar AC in the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly
- CSD 2020 – DETAILS OF AFD ITEMS REFRIGERATORS AS ON 13 JULY 2020
- CSD 2020 – CSD AFD Items Washing Machine listed on 13 July 2020
- CSD 2020 – CSD AFD Items Air Conditioners AC Listed in CSD as on 13 July 2020
- CSD 2020 – CSD AFD Items LCD TV, LED TV, MOBILE, LAPTOP, DESKTOP, MICROWAVE OVEN listed on 13 July 2020
- Accepting of E-Aadhaar as Prescribed Proof of Identity for Reserved Journey
- Standards of Operating Procedures (SOP) on membership of professional bodies and re-imbursement of membership fee.
- Unions Firmly Rejected The Proposal of IBA – AIBOA