ECHS: Extension of validity of Temporary Slip to Six months
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters of
MOD (Army), Maude Lines,
Delhi Cantt- 110 010
05 Nov 2018
IHQ of MOD (Air Force)
IHQ of MoD (Navy)
HQ South Comd (A/ECHS)
HQ East Comd (A/ ECHS)
HQ West Comd (A / ECHS)
HQ Central Comd (A/ ECHS)
Northern Comd (A / ECHS)
South West Comd (A/ ECHS)
All Area Headquarters
All Regional Centres
EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF TEMPORARY SLIP TO SIX MONTHS
1. All Ex-Servicemen applying for new 64 Kb Cards fall in any one of the following category
(a) Future Retiree.
(b) Temp Slip Holder.
(c) 01 Jan 1996-31 Mar 2003 Pensioners.
(d) Pre 01 Jan 1996 Pensioners.
(e) Death case while in Service.
(f) Loss of 32 Kb 85 64 Kb Cards.
(g) Post Apr 2003 Retiree not a member yet.
(h) 16/32 Kb Card Holders.
2. All the above categories except 16/32 Kb Card holders are required to download online generated temporary slip. This Temporary Slip is required to be taken to the nearest polyclinic for activation alongwith all related service documents for ECHS membership. The Temporary Slip was earlier valid for three months and subsequently extended on monthly basis.
3. Now the competent authority has approved the following
(a) All system generated Temporary Slips will be abinitio valid for Six Months.
(b) The Temporary Slip can be further extended by three months at a time by Parent Polyclinics in case the ECHS beneficiary does not receive the Card.
(c) The ECHS beneficiary to collect his Card from Station Headquarters within 30 Days from receipt of OTP. These slips will be handed over to the Station HQ at the time of collection of Card.
4. All Regional Centres will forward copy of this document to all Station HQs & Polyclinics in their AOR.
Jt Dir (Stats & Automation)
for MD ECHS
Related to Your Search:
- ECHS Cards – Extension of the validity of online temporary slip till 31 Dec 2020
- HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- DELAY IN HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- ECHS to issue temporary slips in lieu of Smart Card
- ECHS – Signing of online Generated Temporary slip from online smart card Application
- Extension of date of Validity of 16KB ECHS Cards
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AS PROOF OF INCOME TO CHECK ELIGIBILITY OF DEPENDANTS FOR ECHS MEMBERSHIP
- VERIFICATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECHS CARDS BY RECORD OFFICE
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme