ECHS Cards – Due to delay in the printing of ECHS Cards and COVID-19 interruption, the duration of the temporary electronic slip has been extended until 31 Dec 2020.
Telefax : 011-25684946
Email :[email protected]
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters of
MoD (Army), Thimayya Marg,
Near Gopinath Circle,
Delhi Cantt- 110 010
22 Jun 2020
IHQ of MoD (Air Force)
IHQ of MoD (Navy)
HQ West Comd (A/ECHS)
HQ South Comd (A/ECHS)
HQ East Comd (A/ECHS)
HQ Central comd (A/ECHS)
Northern Comd (A/ECHS)
South West Comd (A/ECHS)
All Area Headquarters
All Regional Centres
EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF TEMPORARY SLIP UPTO 31 DEC 2020
1. Please refer to Central Organisation ECHS letter No. B/49711-
New Smart Card/ AG/ECHS dated 30 Aug 2019.
2. All Ex-Servicemen/ Primary beneficiaries who apply online for new 64 Kb ECHS Cards have been permitted to download online temporary slip as per category given at Para 2 of CO, ECHS letter No B/49711-New Smart Card /AG/ ECHS dated 19 Dec 2018 (copy attached).
3. Due to backlog in printing of Cards and disruption in distribution of 64 Kb ECHS Cards due to COVID-19, the Competent Authority has approved the extension of the validity of online temporary slip till 31 Dec 2020. All the temporary slips endorsed as “valid upto 30 Jun 2020” will need no further validation from OIC Polyclinic and will be deemed as valid till 31 Dec 2020. All Polyclinics and empanelled hospitals may be informed accordingly to accept the same.
4. It may also be noted that all temporary slips will be collected back at the time of issue of 64 Kb Cards by issuing tin HQ.
Dir (Stats & Automation)
for MD ECHS
Related to Your Search:
- ECHS: Extension of validity of Temporary Slip to Six months
- Extension of date of Validity of 16KB ECHS Cards
- UTILISATION OF ECHS SERVICES VALIDITY OF ECHS CARDS and TEMPORARY SLIPS
- HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- DELAY IN HANDING OVER OF ECHS SMART CARD TO ECHS BENEFICIARIES
- ECHS – Signing of online Generated Temporary slip from online smart card Application
- ECHS to issue temporary slips in lieu of Smart Card
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AS PROOF OF INCOME TO CHECK ELIGIBILITY OF DEPENDANTS FOR ECHS MEMBERSHIP
- Renewal of CGHS plastic cards In Delhi NCR – regarding.