Updated CGHS rates – CGHS package rates for the following 21 investigations/ treatment procedures has been revised for inclusion in CGHS rates list 2014.
No. 22D (33)/2017/WE)/D (Res-l)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
(Deptt. Of Ex-Servicemen Welfare)
Sena Bhavan, New Delhi,
Dated: 17th/18th November, 2021
The Chief of Army Staff
The Chief of Naval Staff
The Chief of Air Staff
Subject: APPLICATION OF CGHS RATES FOR 21 TREATMENT PROCEDURE INVESTIGATIONS IN CONTINUATION OF 2014 CGHS RATES, TO ECHS
With reference to Govt of India, Min of Health & Family Welfare OM No S-11011/09/2019/ Addl. DDG(HQ)/ CGHS dated 11 Feb 2021 vide which CGHS package rates for the following 21 investigations/ treatment procedures has been revised for inclusion in CGHS rates list 2014. The approval of Competent Authority is hereby accorded for making the following revised treatment/investigations/procedures applicable to ECHS beneficiaries :
|S No||Investigations/ procedures/ Implants||CGHS rate for NABL/ NABH Accredited Health Care Organization (HCOs)|
|1||IL 6||Rs 1600/-|
|2||HR CT Chest||Rs 2000-|
|3||Fluid air exchange||Rs.5000/- per eye|
|4||C3F8 GAS Injection||Rs.5000/- per eye|
|5||Diurnal variation of OP||Rs. 1500/-|
|6||Silicon Oil Inj||Rs.5000/- per eye|
|7||ERM peeling||Rs.7000/- per eye|
|8||ERM Removal||Rs.3000/- per eye|
|9||ILM Membrane Peeling||Rs.3000/- per eye|
|10||Punctoplasty||Rs.6500/- per eye|
|11||Punctal plug (Collagen/Silicon)||Rs.4000/- per eye|
|12||Laser Trabeculoplasty Gonioplasty B/E||Rs.16000/- both eye|
|13||Eye laser pulse therapy||Rs.3500/- per eye|
|14||Glaucoma valve/Glaucoma Ahmed valve||Rs.15000/-|
|17||Scleral fixation Tissue glue||Rs.8400/-|
|18||Fibro optic Nasal Endoscopy||Rs.2300/-|
|20||Video Bronchoscopy with BAL||Rs.10000/-|
|21||Sleep deprived EEG||Rate shall be the same CGHS rate of EEG/Video EEG|
2. The rates for investigations/ Treatment procedures from SI. No 1 to 21 are for NABL/NABH accredited HCOs. The rates for Non-NABL/ Non-NABH accredited HCOs shall be 15% less.
3. The revised rates mentioned above be disseminated to the ECHS Polyclinics, Empanelled, under ECHS and to the SEMOs, for application in respect of ECHS beneficiaries.
4. The rate indicated at para 1 above will be applicable from the date of issue of this letter.
5. This issues with the concurrence of MoD (Finance/Pension) vide ID Note No 32(09)/2021/Fin/Pen dated 15/11/2021.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment procedures/ Investigations in continuation of 2014 CGHS rates
- CGHS – NOTIFICATION OF CGHS RATES FOR 25 INVESTIGATIONS APPLICABLE IN ECHS HCOs
- CGHS Package Rates for 15 Investigations under CGHS
- ECHS Order: Guidelines on Oncology Treatment – Rates for Cancer Surgery for empanelled Hospital
- Revision of rates for various treatment procedures under ECHS
- Prescribed maximum per day package rates for Covid related treatment in private hospitals in NCT of Delhi
- ECHS Revision of Rates for various Treatments
- ECHS Clarification: Reimbursement of Med Claim for Emergency Treatment in Non-Empanelled Hospital
- DESW Orders : Permission for treatment/investigations in respect of ECHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, hypertension & other Cardiac diseases, Dialysis and Cancer.