e-HRMS Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSSS officers
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSSS officers.
e-HRMS, an outline platform was launched for Central Government Employees as part of good governance, to furnish a comprehensive view of the human resource deployed by the Government, so that all processes of personnel management from hiring to retiring will be on digital platform and manual system of handling personnel matters will be dispensed with.
- In order to fulfill the objectives of the e-HRMS, a total of 20 modules have been developed so far for various service related activities. SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window) is one of the applications, which will be merged in the e-HRMS.
- In order to bring all the physical APARs of CSSS officers into the online SPARROW system, it has been decided to digitalize the APARs of CSSS officers and migrate them into SPARROW portal in a phased manner. The APARs of PPS and above are already available in CS-II Division, whereas the APAR dossiers of PSs and below are maintained in respective cadre units.
- The legacy APARs of PPS and above officers are already being digitized. In the next stage, APARs of PSs will be taken up for digitization. As a part of this activity, in the first instant APARs of the senior most PSs belonging to Select List 2012 and 2013 and earlier SLs will be taken up.
- Hence, all the cadre units are requested to send the APAR dossiers of the PSs of SL 2012 and 2013 & earlier SLs, if any, within 5 working days from the issue of this O.M. to CS-II Division to enable the digitization of their APARs.
This may please be treated as “Most Urgent”.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers central government employees – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers into the online SPARROW system – DoPT
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Introduction of SPARROW for CSS Officers
- Introduction of SPARROW for CSS officers – completion of various tasks
- Online submission of APARs by officers of MoD for the Assessment Year 2019-2020
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- DoP – Dealing of APAR Representations received in SPARROW Portal