Dues/Outstanding against the Retiree Allottee
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES
(RENT RECOVERY CELL)
New Delhi, dated : 8th November, 2016
Subject : Dues/Outstanding against the Retiree Allottee – regarding.
Each Allottee has been allotted a unique Allottee Account Number (AAN) for the purpose of posting of licence fee recovery online through the DDO concerned. As soon as the recoveries as posted by the DDOs, they get automatically reflected in the rent card of the allottee. It is mentioned that a system generated software for Rent Assessment is available on the website of Directorate of Estates. The Retiree Allottee can view the Online Licence fee details in respect of the Quarter allotted to them, on the Website of the Directorate of Estates i.e. http:estates.nic.in or www.gpra.nic.in, by logging their ID & Password given by this Directorate, wherein they can get Provisional Rent Assessment details/certificate and can examine/verify the dues pending/outstanding etc. against them and can also obtain the dues position through self or DDO concern.
If any dues or outstanding amount are found, the retiree Allottee should approach their DDO concern urgently and get updated the same, by remitting online posting of Licence fee recoveries in their AAN number on the portal of GPRA. A system generated notification has been generated on the screen of Allottees, to view all the details of the Quarters allotted to them and rent assessed and collected/reported.
Deputy Director (Rent)
Related to Your Search:
- Licence Fee to be recovered from the allottee of the Government accommodation, who own house(s) at the place of his duties
- Guidelines of regularization of GPRA in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Directorate of Estates Orders: Review of Guidelines on regularization, allotment of alternate accommodation in the name of eligible spouse, ward of the allottee in the event of death, retirement,transfer of the allottee
- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
- Withholding of 10% gratuity from the retiring Government servants — clarification regarding
- In order to recovery and adjustment of Govt. dues from retirement gratuity from retirees – Pension Portal Orders
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD
- Grant of eligibility to the Defence civilian employees for the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates Representation from BPMS