Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – seeking comments from stakeholders – Dopt Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 21st October 2014
Subject : Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS Officers – Review of the policy reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that it has been desired to revisit the existing rotational transfer policy applicable to CSS officers. Accordingly, after detailed deliberations within the Department, a draft revised rotational transfer policy has been framed which is annexed to this O.M.
2 The stakeholders viz. Ministries / Departments, CSS Associations and individual officers may submit their comments if any on the draft rotational transfer policy. The comments should be brief and to the point and should be furnished only via e-mail at the address given below latest by 7.11.2014.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Email: [email protected]
Click to view the ‘Draft rotational transfer policy for Central Secretariat Service (CSS)
CENTRAL SECRETARIAT SERVICE, CSS, DOPT, DOPT ORDERS, ROTATIONAL TRANSFER, TRANSFER
Related to Your Search:
- Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- Draft CCS Performance Appraisal Report Rules, 2019 – seeking comments of Ministries / Departments