DoPT: Updation of web-based data of PS Grade of CSSS in CSCMS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
Dated: 25th March, 2019
Subject: Updation of web-based data of PS Grade of CSSS in CSCMS – reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that the information in respect of Private Secretaries of CSSS who are posted in all the Ministries/Departments is essentially required to be updated for several purposes ego filling of Immovable Property Return (IPR), updation of web-based data of PSs and filling up of unfilled vacancies etc. It will also serve other purposes- record maintenance, preparation of CSL etc.
All Ministries/Departments are, therefore, requested to furnish the requisite information of PS Grade as on 15.03.2019 in the proforma attached by 05.04.2019 positively to enable this Department to update the records of PS Grade. The cadre units are also requested to update the information on CSCMS portal of this Department simultaneously.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tel. No. 24623157
All Ministries/Departments participating in CSSS cadre.
(Deputy Secretary (Admn./Estt.)
Vacancy position in the grade of Private Secretaries as on 15.03.2019.
Name of the Main Cadre Unit:
|No. of Private Secretaries|
In-Position as on 15.03.2019
Regular – Adhoc – Total
| Vacancies |
The following information may also be provided in the table given below:
|SI.No.||Name of Private Secretaries||Regular / Adhoc||Date of Retirement on attaining the age of superannuation (between 01.01.19 to 30.06.19)|
Related to Your Search:
- Updation of web-based data of PA Grade of CSSS in CSCMS
- Web Based Cadre Management System-Updation of data of CSS officers/officials in the Grade of SO/ASO
- Request to update the vigilance status for CSSS officers in the Web Based Cadre Management System – instructions for Nodal officers
- Request for vigilance status update in Web Based Cadre Management System in respect of CSS officers – DoPT
- DoPT: Updation of data in Web-based cadre management System
- DoPT – Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for SubCategorization of OBC
- Review of CSSS officers in the Grade of Private Secretary (PS) and Personal Assistant (PA) under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Promotion of Section Officers of CSS to Grade-I (Under Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – updating of relieving/joining details of the officers in Web Based Cadre Management System – reg.
- Incomplete Data in Web Based Cadre Management System for CSS Officers of Under Secretary