DoPT to hold Stress Management Programme for officers
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
March 16, 2015
The Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) will hold a two-day Programme on Stress Management for officers of DoPT and the Cabinet Secretariat here next week. Officers of the level of Deputy Secretaries / Director and above can register for the Stress Management Programme to be conducted by the Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhan Sansthan at the Civil Services Officers’ Institute (CSOI), Vinay Marg on March 28-29, 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Government to hold stress relief programmes for officers: Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Discontinuation of interview for Junior Level Posts in the Government
- Meeting of MOS(PP) with the Principal Secretaries of GAD/State Cadres on 27.9.2013 at CSOI, New Delhi
- DoPT: 3-days Orientation Programme to be held from 18th-20th March 2019 for Directors and Deputy Secretaries joining the Central Secretariat under the Central Staffing Scheme
- DoPT: Tentative Calendar for Inter-Ministry Tournaments for the year 2019-20 – CCSCSB
- 11th Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGD-PPM) at the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
- Yoga Training Session for Central Government Employees and their dependents with effect from 01.04.2015
- Sports coaching to Children/Dependents of Central Government Employees.
- Training programme of Cook Category for Canteen Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens – Nominations from Ministries/Departments