Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
RAK National Postal Academy,
Subject: Special Foundation Course for backlog officers – regarding.
I am directed to refer to DoP&T’s O.M. No. T-21021/10/2019-Academy Desk dated 11.09.2020 (copy enclosed) on the aforesaid subject vide which it has been intimated that the Special Foundation Course, other than Common Foundation course, is going to be conducted by DoP&T for backlog officers of upto 2017 batch. In this context, it has been requested to furnish list of the Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Group ‘A’ Officers upto 2017 batch who have not undergone mandatory Foundation Course so far for their nomination.
2. It is, therefore, requested to furnish the requisite information alongwith their present posting and contact details viz. Address, Mobile No. and email id at the earliest for further intimation to DoP&T.
Encl.: As above.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
No. T-21021/10/2019-Academy Desk
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, Block IV,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Dated: 11 September, 2020
Subject: Special Foundation Course for backlog officers -reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that Special Foundation Course, other than Common Foundation Course, is to be conducted for backlog officers of upto 2017 batch in order to clear backlog.
2. Ministry of Communications is requested to send the list of backlog IPoS officers of upto 2017 batch for nominating them for next Special Foundation Course. The schedule and venue for Special Foundation Course will be intimated as and when decided.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
E-mail: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- The recommended Candidates of CSE-2016 allocated to a Group-A service
- Central Government Special Recruitment Drive for SCs/STs
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 Result Declared
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017 – Declaration of Final Result
- To fill up the backlog reserved vacancies of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBCs: Review of the Special Recruitment Drive launched
- Extension of Select List Year 2003 – Information regarding debarred candidates
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS – Dopt orders on 28.1.2016
- IRS officers meet Dr Jitendra Singh, seek DoPT intervention
- Backlog Vacancies – 19,676 backlog reserved vacancies of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes