No. AB.14017/61/2008-Estt. (RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievandes.arid Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Dated: the 17th March, 2016
Subject:- Review of Recruitment Rules – regarding
DoPT guidelines on framing/amendment/relaxation of Recruitment Rules vide para 3.1.5 dated 31 st December, 2010 provide that the Recruitment Rules should be reviewed once in 5 years with a view to effecting such change as are necessary to bring them in conformity with the changed position, including additions to or reductions in the strength of the lower and higher level posts. Further, consequent upon the implementation of the 6th CPC recommendations, DoPT vide OM dated 24.3.2009 had issued instructions to all the Ministries/Departments to initiate action to amend the existing Service Rules/Recruitment Rules in view of the revised pay structure/merger of pre-revised pay scales/up-gradation etc. These instructions were reiterated vide this Department’s OM. No. AB.14017/61/2008-Estt (RR) dated 25 th March, 2014.
2. It is understood that many Ministries/Departments have still not updated their Recruitment Rules. Periodic revision of RRs is important to ensure that candidates with requisite qualifications are selected.
3. Ministries/Departments are, therefore, requested to undertake revision of Recruitment Rules under their purview and update the Recruitment Rules by 30.9.2016.
All Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- DoPT: Review of the Recruitment Rules/Service Rules (RRs/SRs)
- Review of Model Recruitment Rules for the Storekeeping staff category of posts
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations – revision of Pay Scales – Meeting regarding Amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules
- Seventh Central Pay Commissions recommendations regarding revision of pay scales for amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules – DoPT Order 2018
- Uploading of Notified Recruitment Rules of various posts under each Ministry/Department
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in the Library Discipline.
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules