DOPT rejected the proposal for restoration of earlier ACP with one time relaxation to opt for MACP.
MACPS for the cadre of Junior Engineers/Assistant Engineers in CPWD.
The last proposal was sent to DOPT for consideration on above subject have also been rejected by DOPT and intimated that running of MACPS though with one time relaxation together with ACPS for a part of the cadre is contrary to the provisions of MACP Scheme. The reply of Dopt letter is reproduced and given below for your ready reference…
Anomalous and disadvantageous provisions of MACPS for the cadre of Junior Engineers/Assistant Engineers and other similarly placed cadres of CPWD.
Consequent to non acceptance of earlier proposals on above mentioned subject forwarded to Dopt in August 2009, Jan 2010 and in Nov 2011, a further proposal for restoration of earlier Assured Career Progression Scheme with one time relaxation to opt for MACPS as on 1.9.2008, who have been granted two upgradations under ACPS, was sent to DoPT in June 2012 for their consideration and approval.
DoPT has not accepted the latest proposal also and intimated that running of MACPS though with one time relaxation together with ACPS for a part of the cadre is contrary to the provisions of MACPS and hence cannot be accepted.
In the circumstances, concerned Service Associations representing Junior Engineers/Assistant Engineers/Executive Engineers and other service Associations of CPWD are requested to intimate as to scheme (ACPS or MACPS), they would like to opt for their cadres in future. The reply may be submitted within seven days of the receipt of this letter.
Related to Your Search:
- CPWD Orders – Implementation of MACP to the cadre of Junior Engineers of CPWD
- MACPS to the cadre of Junior Engineers of CPWD revoked
- Financial upgradation under MACPS on specific requests from individual: MACP to CWPD Junior Engineeer
- ACP OR MACP-REGARDING ALLOWING INDIVIDUAL OPTION
- Executive Engineers in 3rd MACP with GP 7600 not entitled for NFU: CPWD Clarification
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR
- Re-designation of Superintendent Gde-I in CPWD Ministerial Cadre has not been accepted by MoUD in view of 7th CPC
- DOPT ISSUED CLARIFICATIONS AS FAQ ON MACP SCHEME
- Status of Cadre Review proposals – July 6th, 2021 DoPT Order