DOPT publishes the minutes of MACP Joint Committee Meeting held on 27.7.2012
The Staff Side suggested that in respect of those who had retired/died prior to 1.9.2008, the MACP scheme could be made effective from 1.1.2006. It was pointed out that there is also the issue of some of the employees, who got the benefit of ACPS during this intervening period, may be adversely affected because of this demand.
The Official Side stated that on the issue of Artisan Staff of the Ministry of Defence, the matter has already been examined on file and Ministry of Defence has been advised accordingly.
The Official Side stated that this has repercussions on the employees working in Railways and therefore it is not amenable to acceptance.
(2) Grant of financial up gradation under old ACP Scheme between 1.1.2006 and 31.8.2008
(3) Counting of services rendered prior to re-appointment for the purpose of MACP.
(4) Accounting of services rendered before Removal/Dismissal from service and subsequent reinstatement in service for the purpose of MACP Scheme
(5) Counting of service rendered in State Govt/PSUs etc.
(6) Regulation of Probation period under MACPS
(7) Application of MACPS to the Surplus Staff Re-deployed to lower posts in other Cadres/Organisations.
(8) Entitlement of the privileges after financial upgradation under MACP Scheme
(9) Extension of ACP/MACP Scheme to Staff Car Drivers /Civilian Motor Drivers/MT Drivers/Fire Engine Drivers etc.
(10) Pay Fixation on promotion subsequent to grant Of MACPs
(11) Notional Classification for CGE1S consequent upon MACPs.
(12) The Staff Side raised the following issues though they were not part of the MACP Joint Committee Report.
Employees who got one pro motion prior to 01/09/2008 and completed over two decades of service without benefit of promotion and are denied third ACP under MACPs:
The Staff Side raised this issue and insisted that in such cases, third MACP should be straight away given to staff from the date subsequent to the date of completion of two decades of service after promotion. After discussions, the Official Side while appreciating the position stated that this is a peculiar situation and agreed to consider this issue on the basis of a reference to be made by the Ministry of Railways in this regard.
The Official Side decided that the Railway Board may send an appropriate proposal to the DoP&T in consultation with the Staff Side.
Related to Your Search:
- Feedback of MACP Joint Committee meeting held on 27.7.2012
- MACP Joint Committee Meeting – Decisions and Discussions
- Outcome of MACP anomalies meeting held between the Railway Board and the Federations on 12th October 2015
- Grant of MACP to employees selected under LDCE/GDCE.
- 5th National Anomaly Committee meeting minutes published by DoPT
- MACP JOINT COMMITTEE MEETING JULY 2012 – REPORT FROM CONFEDERATION GS
- Anomalies in the MACP Scheme : Stepping up of pay of Sr. Supervisors of Accounts and other departments – AIRF
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation