DOPT ORDERS – Successful completion of mandatory CSS Training Programmes – Clarification regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Dlehi,
Dated 5th September 2013
Subject : Successful completion of mandatory CSS Training Programmes – Clarification regarding.
Mandatory training for CSS officers under CSS-CTP is in place vide O.M. No.4/11/2005-CSI dated 15th December, 2006, O.M. No.1/1/2009-CSI(Trg.) dated 24th February, 2010 and OM No.8/11/201000CSI(Trg.) dated 5th April, 2010 in accordance to the eligibility criteria for purposes of promotion etc., as prescribed under the CSS Rules, 2009 and relevant Regulations / Notifications.
2. The issue of failure to complete the mandatory training under CSS-CTP has been examined in this Department. It has been decided with the approval of the competent authority that the participant who fail to qualify the written/theory component of the mandatory training, shall be given a maximum of two more opportunities by the ISTM for clearing the exam. However, there will be no further opportunity for clearing the ‘general assessment’ or ‘field component’ of the tests/assignments viz., study-tour and no further facility for classroom inputs etc., would be provided. Moreover, these additional two opportunities for clearing the written component of the training programme would require such officers to take the appropriate leave from their controlling Ministries/Departments for appearing in the subsequent supplementary exams.
3. All the Ministries/Departments may bring the above stipulations under CSS-CTP to the notice of all the officers of the Central Secretariat Service in their respective Ministries/Departments.
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) Submission by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Promotion in the various grades of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) – Clarifications orders issued by Dopt
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- Nominations for the training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities and Other Backward Classes-regarding
- Mandatory installation of LED based lighting in all Government buildings
- Mandatory installation of LED based lightings in Government Buildings – Economy Measures
- Timely preparation and submission of APARs of CSS Officers