Dopt orders regarding personal details under RTI
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated the 8th January, 2014
Subject: Order dated 20.11.2013 of the High Court of Kolkata in Writ Petition No 33290 of 2013 in the case of Mr Avishek Goenka Vs Union of India regarding personal details of RTI applicants circulation of.
In compliance of the directions of the Hon’ble High Court of Kolkata in its said order, a copy of the judgement (order) is enclosed here with for appropriate action.
2. This may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Related to Your Search:
- Personal information under RTI Act
- Hon’ble High Court Order of Delhi – Breath Analyser (BA) test and Bio-metric verification of Running staff
- Uploading of RTI replies on the respective websites of Ministries/Departments
- Reservation for persons with disabilities- Computation of reservation- Implementation of the SC Judgement: DoPT Order
- Deletion of MACP grant notice from 01.01.2006 rather than 01.09.2008 – High Court Order
- Central Government women employees can get 730 days leave for child care: Supreme Court
- 4.5 PERCENT RESERVATION FOR MINORITIES
- Madras High Court’s Order dated 19.07.2011 in respect of Rita Mary and others
- Grant of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – CAT Guwahati