Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Dated the 12th November, 2013
Subject: Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS — Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.
The undersigned is directed to refer lo DoPT’s O.M of even number dated 18.10.2013 and subsequent reminder dated 01.11.2013 on the subject mentioned above (available in the web site of this Department at persmin.nic.in -> DoPT -> central secretariat ->CSS -> promotion -> regular -> SO to US) and to say that fresh vigilance status of officers whose names figure in Annexure have not yet been received Out of 406 officers in the zone of consideration, fresh vigilance status has been received only in respect of 158 officers. For want of vigilance status forwarding of proposal to UPSC is getting delayed.
2. Ministries/ Departments concerned are, therefore, once again requested to furnish vigilance status of the officers indicated in Annexure to this OM afresh so that the proposal for preparation cl USSL 2012 may be sent to UPSC at the earliest. The information should reach this Department by 22.11.2013. Vigilance status in respect of retired officers and who are in the zone of promotion is also required to be furnished.
3. All Officers concerned, in their own interest are also requested to pursue with the Administration Division concerned to ensure that the said documents/information in their respect are furnished to this Department urgently.
4. Vigilance status of the officers is also required to be updated in the vigilance module of Web Based Cadre Management System hosted at http://10.21.145.125
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Promotion of Section Officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) to Grade-I (Under Secretary) – Furnishing of CR dossiers, vigilance clerance, etc. – Reminder.
- Status of Vigilance Clearance and Major/Minor Penalty certificate for preparation of panel of Principal Private Secretaries (PPS) of CSSS for SLY 2016
- Promotion of Section Officers of the CSS to Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS on ad hoc basis
- Status of ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty certificate
- Preparation of panel for PPS of Select List year 2012, Calling for deficient APARs etc.-regarding
- Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) Guidelines – Modified check-list of papers/information to be submitted for consideration by DPC
- Request to update the vigilance status for CSSS officers in the Web Based Cadre Management System – instructions for Nodal officers
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Zone of consideration for inclusion in Select List of Section Officer Grade of CSS for the year 2012 against Seniority Quota- regarding