Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
Dopt Orders – Effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts, now designated as Multi-tasking Staff in Pay Band-I Grade Pay Rs.1800 and recruitment to the post after implementation of the recommendation of the 6th CPC.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Pension & Public Grievances
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject : Effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts, now designated as Multi-tasking Staff in Pay Band-I Grade Pay Rs.1800 and recruitment to the post after implementation of the recommendation of the 6th CPC.
In pursuance to the recommendations of the 6th Central Pay Commission, this Department has issued model recruitment rules for the post of Multi-tasking Staff (erstwhile Group D posts) vide OM No. AB-14017/6/2009-Estt(RR) dated 30.4.2010. This Department is receiving references for clarification in regard to the date of effect of merger of erstwhile Group D posts and re-designation as Multi-tasking Staff.
2. The issue has been examined taking into account this Department’s OM No. 20020/4/2010-Estt(D) dated 30.4.2013 with regard to fixation of seniority of officers holding the merged grade of Multi-tasking Staff. It has been decided that the merger and re-designation of erstwhile Group D staff as Multi-taking Staff shall be effective from 29.8.2008. Ministries / Departments may issue orders accordingly in respect of erstwhile Group D posts in their Ministries / Departments and expedite the amendment of the Recruitment Rules of erstwhile Group D posts as the model RRs of MTS.
3. Ministry of Home Affairs etc. are requested to bring the contents of this O.M. to the notice of all their Attached / Subordinate Offices. The autonomous/statutory bodies may adopt the same with the approval of the competent authority as per the rules/ statutes.
4. Hindi version follows.
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission
- DoPT Draft Rules for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking Staff in Lokpal
- DoPT revises Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Gazette Notification of Lokpal Recruitment Rules 2021 for Multi Tasking Staff, Group C posts – Latest DoPT Orders 2021
- Proposal for amendment of Recruitment Rules for the posts of Jr. Draughtsman (Civil) in the Civil Wing of the Department of Posts
- Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis – 5% quota