Dopt Orders on Consolidated instructions on Probation / Confirmation in Central Services
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Deli
Dated the 21st July, 2014
Subject: Consolidated instructions on Probation/Confirmation in Central Services – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that this Department has been issuing Instructions!/guidelines from time to time laying down principles to be followed in probation / confrimation of persons appointed to service and posts in Central Government. All such instructions issued till date have been consolidated under easily comprehensible headings for the facility of reference and placed as Annexure to this O.M. The number said date of the original O.M’s has been referred in the relevant instructions for easy reference in the context. All Ministries / Departments are requested to bring the above guidelines to the notice of all concerned.
2. There may be posts in various where the norms specified in the Recruitment Rules are different from those prescribed in the Annexure. In such cases, the norms specified In those Recruitment Rules shall prevail.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Mandatory induction training of atleast two weeks duration for Probation clearance – Dopt Orders 30.10.2014
- Extension of probation period on account of availing Leave during probation period
- Provision of reserve posts in Organized Group A Central Services – Clarification reg
- Dopt Orders – Consolidated Instructions Of Technical Resignation and Lien-reg
- DoPT: Consolidated Instructions on incentives for sportsperson
- Incentive to Sportsperson – Consolidated instructions by DOPT
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- Onus of confirmation lies with the Central Government employees
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen in direct recruitment Group ‘C’ posts