Dopt Orders : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers – Additional charge
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Room No.361, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated: 23rd July, 2013
Subject : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers – Additional charge.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No.32/1/2012-Welfare dated 31.1.2013 on subject noted above. In view of the several complaints being received from altottee residents of Panchkuian Road regarding non-enrollment of his/her names as Members of RWA. directions were issued to Shri Roop Lal in the meetings held by JS&CWO to resolve the matter. However, he has failed to comply with the instructions of this Department and has not offered convincing explanation for denial of membership to some of the complainants who are said to have approached Shri Roop Lal for granting Membership in the RWA. The dissatisfied allottee residents have approached senior officers to obtain redressal.
2. In view of the position explained above, it has been decided by the competent authority to terminate the services of Shri Roop LaI as Area Welfare Officer for Panchkuian Road and to assign the area of Panchkuian Road to Shri Tushar Kanti Pal, Area Welfare Officer in addition to the area already assigned to him, till nomination of a regular Area Welfare Officer.
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2015 and 2016- regarding.
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers (AWOs) for the calendar years 2019 and 2020
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi and Outside Delhi
- Dopt Orders 2013 : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 regarding
- Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association
- Acceptance of election results for the block years 2015-17 for Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association
- Nomination of Shri.M.S.Raja as a Staff Side Member of Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) – Dopt Order
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES’ WELFARE COORDINATION COMMITTEES