DoPT Orders: Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices
File No. 27/1/2005-Director(Canteens)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, Dated 14/08/2013
Subject: Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices.
On the subject cited above, the undersigned is directed to say that provisions relating to the constitution of Managing Committee as contained in chapter VIII of the Green Book have been reviewed, keeping in view various changes which have occurred in status of Canteen employees, provision of funds etc. Accordingly provisions in Chapter VIII of Green Book have been revised. The revised provisions are enclosed. It is also requested that copy of minutes of Managing Committee may also be endorsed to office of Director of Canteens.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture etc. are requested to follow the revised provisions relating to Constitution of Managing Committee.
Related to Your Search:
- DOPT ORDERS – Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices
- Non-statutory Departmental Canteens functioning in Central government Offices-procuring Licence under Food Safety and Standards Act,2006 and Rules & Regulations framed thereunder
- Training of Non- Statutory Departmental Canteens employees on Food Safety & Standards norms by Food Safety & Standards Authority of India
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Review of Model Constitution in respect of Resident Welfare Associations recognized by DOPT
- Grant of funds for Modernisation of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices.
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- Election results of Managing Committee of the CGERWA/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samities for the block year 2013-15 forwarding by AWO reg.
- Revised Forms for Disability Certificates – Reservation for Persons with Disabilities