Dopt orders – Inter cadre transfer of All India Service Officers on grounds of marriage – reg.
Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 10th December, 2013
Subject :Inter cadre transfer of All India Service Officers on grounds of marriage – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that EO Division vide OM No. 37/22/2013-EO(SM-1)(i) dated 06-11-2013 has informed as under :-
“While considenng the proposal for inter cadre transfer of Shri Govind Jaiswal, IAS(NL:2007), the Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved that the cases where the couple officers belong to two different services, out of which one is IAS, would be processed in the Department of Personnel & Training in the first instance. Similarly the cases where the couple officers belong to IPS and IFS, would be considered in the Ministry of Home Affairs in the first instance”.
2. It is requested that while processing the cases for Inter cadre transfer of All India Service Officers on grounds of marriage, the same may be processed in accordance with the direction of ACC, as above.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Inter Cadre Transfer of All India Service Officers to third cadre on the ground of marriage Clarification in Policy – regarding.
- Development of Software for inter cadre transfer / deputation and fixation of Seniority of promotee IAS officers
- Inter- Railway Transfer cases – 5 years compulsory service for transfers of Non-Gazetted Railway Employees
- Grant of leave to officers belonging to All India Services on completion of their tenures of Inter-cadre deputation
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official
- TRANSFER POLICY FOR GROUP B OFFICERS OF ORDNANCE FACTORIES
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)