Dopt Orders – Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2013
These rules may be called the Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2013.
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 27th October, 2013
G.S.R. 263 :-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Fundamental Rules, 1922, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2013.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette. In the Fundamental Rules, 1922 in rule 29, for clause (2), the following clauses shall be substituted, namely :-
“(2) If a Government servant is reduced as a measure of penalty to a lower service, grade or post or to a lower scale, the authority ordering the reduction shall specify –
(a) the period for which the reduction shall be effective; and
(b) whether, on restoration, the period of reduction shall operate to postpone future increments and, if so, to what extent.
(3) The Government servant shall regain his original seniority in the higher service, grade or post on his restoration to the service, grade or post from which he was reduced”.
[F. No. 6/2/2013-Estt. (Pay-1)]
MUKESH CHATURVEDI, Dy. Secy.
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Amendment in Fundamental Rules, 2014 – DoPT Notification on 2.1.2015
- Amendment of Rules on Imposing Penalty on Central Government Employees
- DOPT ORDERS – Notification for amendment of clause (2) of FR 29
- Dopt Orders: Regulation of pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965
- Regulation of pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965
- DoPT: Regulation of pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965
- DoPT: The Fundamental Amendment Rules 2018 – Amendment in FR 22(I)(a)(1)
- Voluntary Retirement: Fundamental (First Amendment) Rules, 2014
- Penalty Proceedings against Central Government Employees