DoPT Orders 2019 – Training progamme for officers of IAS, IPS, IFoS, Central Staffing Scheme and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service
No.12017/ 02/ 2019 -TNP(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Block-4, Old JNU Campus
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-67
The Training Institutions (To be uploaded on DoPT’s website).
Sub: one week In-service Training (lST) programme for officers of All India Service (lAS,IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme, officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) and officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer Service (CSSS) (DS/ Sr. PPS and above level): Inviting proposals from institutions for In-Service Training during 2019-20.
In continuation of this Department’s circular of even number dated April 23, 2019. I am directed to intimate that the last date for receipt of proposals from the training institutions for the above mentioned programme has been extended to June 28, 2019 instead of May 6, 2019, as notified earlier.
All training institutes willing to conduct the above mentioned training programme are requested to send their proposals to DoPT, Training Division on or before June 28, 2019.
The copy of the earlier circular dated April 23, 2019 giving all the details of the programme is enclosed for ready reference. This Circular can also be downloaded from DoPT’s website. [https://dopt.gov.in/ — About Us — Circulars]
Those institutions which have already applied to DoPT in response to its circular of even number dated April 23, 2019 need not apply in response to this circular.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Inviting proposals from Institutions for One Week In-service Training (IST) programme during 2018-19
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (lAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme, officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) and officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer Service (CSSS)
- DoPT: Circular to all Secretaries of GOI regarding In-service Training for the Year 2018-19
- One-week In-service Training Programme for AIS Officers (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme and officers of CSS/CSSS (DS/Sr. PPS and above) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- DoPT to hold Stress Management Programme for officers
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme
- Five days Training Programme on ‘Ethics and Values’ in Governance to be conducted
- Recognition of Central Secretariat MTS Association
- Yoga Training Session for Central Government Employees and their dependents with effect from 01.04.2015